Wednesday 20 June 2012

Oh To Be A Girl... I'm back And Heres What I Brought With Me x

I've been so neglectful of my blog the past few months... Bad Franki!!

I thought for my first post in a while I'd share with you my latest purchases 

First of all this item arrived today from an amazing second hand designer french website

Its like the Dress Agency. People sell their own designer clothing, accessories and shoes  for cheap!! Well cheaper then full price...anyway here it is..










A Diesel Trench Coat...

Now. I am fully aware that it is Summer but lets be honest, this isn't exactly the shiny happy summer we'd all been dreaming of is it. My umbrella has never seen so much of May and June. So yes I brought me a trench coat in Summer. I'll give it a week before I can don it :)

Moving on. I am DYING over these RIDICULOUSLY hot Aldo Wedges I bought whilst on a Hen Do in Leeds last weekend







FABULOUS aren't they!!!




Dreaming Of A Real Summer In A Primark Top




Feather Leggings From Republic = Yes Thank You Very Much




Primark Blue Leggings and Asda Floral Baggy Pants 
BARGAIN!!

I Love Being A Girl

x



No comments:

Post a Comment