Friday 13 April 2012

Callula Lillibelle...Fashion Must

I have been a bit distracted of late and began to abandon my daily Net-A-Porter browsing. I don't enjoy scanning through ridiculously expensive clothes because it takes me off into an unreachable place only seen in dreams where I own the world and can wear and buy whatever I want... I do it as a kind of goal reaching point.. type thing. I intend on making enough money in the next year to at least be able to purchase one Net-A-Porter item a month...or quarter ;)  


Anyways, today I chose to click on CALLULA LILLIBELLE and was greeted with a small selection of really feminine lovely floaty pieces that are exactly what I'm loving right now.













Have a look at the Callula Lillibelle selection and let me know what you think :) 

AND I might add, the prices of these clothes aren't quite as scary as the majority of Designers pieces. Definitely an achievable goal. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment