Friday 9 March 2012

Sccchhmokiiiing!! There's Only ONE Way To Rock Tonight....



The last few times I have ventured out into the 'weekend clubbing scene' I have just been obsessed with having Dark and Smokey Eye Make-Up... I don't know why as I never thought that kind of look suited me but now, it seems, it bloody well does suit me. Going through my 'Night Out' snaps I am sitting here thinking WOW I love this dark and sultry look....


I had such a fun night last Saturday. I went to Guildford with a few girlies and literally just danced the night away. I'm not normally a lover of nights out in my local area but this was a first in a long time and the night did leave me keen to go out to Guildford again.


I have always been a fan of the 'Smokey Eye' and its a look I get asked to do time and time again for friends going out. Smokey Eyes are Sultry, Sexy and Enticing. Here a few of the wonderful 'Smokey Eye' Products I favour....

From the more 'affordable' end of the Scale:


L'Oreal Sparkling Black Eyeshadow


Bourjois Trio Smokey Eyeshadow

To the slightly more 'Treat Yourself' end of the scale:


YSL Palette Noir 


Dior's Devine Smokey Palette

So go quick!! Get to the shops before they close!! Rock the 'Seductive' look tonight ladies and have everyone wondering whats behind those mysterious eyes?

For great tips on how to achieve this wondrous look click  Here....




x





No comments:

Post a Comment