Friday 2 March 2012

Luisa Beccaria - Italian Goddess


Can we please APPLAUD Luisa Beccaria


I am in love


The Wonderfully Talented Italian Goddess has stolen my heart with the whole of her 2012 selection of beautiful, simple and elegant dresses and playsuits.



The light airy colours are perfect for the summer sun.



The floaty loose fitting pieces have me drifting away into a dream world of  sun kissed hair and glowing skin.




Evenings would be a pleasure in these wonderful creations




Pure Sophistication



I'm normally a lover of loud and exciting pieces created by fashion houses such as Balmain. But, for now, the beautiful simplicity and elegance of Luisa Beccaria's designs has completely swept me away.



And below are the two new editions to my Wish List...







x

No comments:

Post a Comment