Tuesday 21 February 2012

Where Have I Been....

Hey Ladies long time no Blog... 


WELL I have been super busy of late after I left the boring old 9-5 in the hopes of making a career for myself through selling Tigi and other Salon Professional hair products and appliances via www.thehairpartycompany.co.uk  and through throwing Hair Parties which is totally fun and which I'm still doing this BTW but whilst I was enjoying living a life of Self Employed luxury I came across a super interesting ad in the paper. A vacancy for a Horse Riding Teacher and Groomsmen, right up my street!! I love Horseys and know how to ride so I took it upon myself to apply for the position and guess what..... I GOT IT!! GO ME!! Unfortunately I can't do Full Time as its just way too much work for me to do and then have to come home late to feed, bath and do homework with a 5 yr old!! But luckily for my amazing Boss agreed to let me do my own kind of hours and still train to get my British Horse Society Qualification!! Aren't I just so lucky??!! Yes i am! Sooo I have been working at the stables the past few weeks and have had literally no Blogger inspiration. Possibly because I have been spending the majority of my time with large hairy beasts who cover you in hair, slob and poo.... Hmmm


Well FEAR NOT my Blogger friends I am BACK!!! Check out my next post to see what I wore on a recent night out... ;)






With Love Franki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment