Wednesday 22 February 2012

Crazy In Blue!!! What I Wore - Clothes. Hair. Make Up.


Hey Hey Check out what I wore last Saturday night!! I love love rocking my Electric Blue Silk Ted Baker Jumpsuit!! It is such a statement outfit and I definitely enjoy making a statement!! ;) 


Come a bit closer up and you'll see my Hairdo of choice in all its glory.....



Super pooffy 

We all know how I live for BIG and BOUNCY hair that's full of life and joy

Wanna know how I achieved this fab look?? Here it is -





Squirt some Tigi Catwalk Root Boost into the roots and then for full effect spritz some wonderfully fragranced Bedhead Superstar over the roots, lengths and ends. You want a voluminous style that really lasts? 

Then use the above products, you'll have your desired look all night long
 Both are available here


Blow dry with a large round Brush available here

I finish my voluminous fun by spraying some of the freakin ridiculously amazing Hairspray that is


Bedhead Masterpiece over my hair 'pooffing' with my hands as I go. I can honestly say that I will never use another Hairspray after using this. Masterpieces scent is a total breath of fresh air, after using nearly every Hairspray going and nearly always choking myself and all of those within a ten metre radius of me half to death, I and everyone I know, can't help but give our hair another little squirt just to inhale that wondrous odour one last time before hitting the town.

Not only is the scent ridic but the hold this Hairspray gives is impeccable. You literally don't need to use a lot and you'll have a firm yet invisible hold with a damn good smelling head too. Available here Your can will last an age

OK So Hair down.... What about the Face?? My Make-up bag is one of excitement and luxury. I don't wear Make-up often, only on a weekend or if I go out to dinner, drinks etc and I need good Make-up that doesn't bring me out in a cheap nasty rash each time I apply it. Anyways, I went for a Deep Blue/Black Smoky look for my eyes, a nice Bronzed Face with Rosy Cheeks and a Simple Shiny Lip gloss to keep all WOW Factor in the eye area :)


Eyes first


Garnier Eye Roll On - Cool and Refreshing this magic stick brings your eyes and skin pumping back to life. Love it




Loreal Chrome Intensity Dark Blue Shadow used with Bourjois Effet Lumiere White, Smokey Grey and Black trio. Sexy, Smouldering eyes right there

My Eyelashes and Mascara of choice were 


The lovely Nadine Coyle's Fake Eyelashes with some 


YSL False Eyelash Effect Black Mascara.. Damn your starting to look good!! 

Up next is the Face. I always do my Eyes first because the powder tends to fly off the brush onto my cheeks so whats the point in wasting Foundation  by smothering your face with it, doing your Smoky Eye look and then having to wipe the dark shadow sprinkles from your cheek along with a stripe of Foundation. Pointless. You can catch the Eyeshadow sprinkles by holding a piece of cotton wool under the Eye as you apply your Shadow


Live it. Love it. Wish I was it. YSL Perfect Touch Foundation. S**t this stuffs good. Super Creamy and Soft, applying this Foundation to my face is like smoothing a little slice of Heaven over each cheek and leaving it glowing like I'm a beautiful little Angel. Love Love


Highlighting underneath your eyes with some Benefit Powderflage Concealer completely removes any cheeky bags that have escaped your Foundations cover and leave you with a wonderfully fresh looking Face 

To finish I Bronze and Blush with a really Nice and Natural Rimmel Bronzer and a Warm Pink Chanel Blusher. Yum


Not too much though Girlies. Orange or an Overly Tanned Face when compared to the colour of your neck is so not a good look. Really, its not.


And then the Lips are coated with a Simple yet Sexy slick of Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm. A Must Have for me in this horrid cold weather. Eww.

Done then Girls.

Don't you wanna grow up to be just like me - Eminem Tune that keeps running through my head as I type my Blog :) hehe

Kisses and Great Hair and Make-up Wishes 

Franki xoxo














No comments:

Post a Comment