Tuesday 24 January 2012

The Royal Modalu

I've seen alot of Pippa Middleton of late and I have noticed slash been told in magazines time and time again that she is a HUGE fan of Modalu bags!! As am I!!


INFACT She loves them so much Modalu even named a selection of Grab Bags after her!! WOWSA!



Lucky little thing!! I'm really into oversized Bags so I'm defo going to be investing in one of the above!!

I thought... whilst we were on the subject, that I'd share with you what lovely Modalu Bag I have :)



A Modalu Coralie Tan Suede Tote


Heaven in a Bag

I purchased my Tote about a year ago and have been everywhere with it  



Here's me on Brighton Pier with my AMAZE Modalu Tote



And again shopping in Kew



Then with my Son ready for Sunday Lunch at the Pub

Any occasion, Any place Modalu have a bag to suit you. Jump on board the Modalu train peeps JUMMMMP!!!!


To buy or just browse Modalu's fantastic Hangbag selection click  Here

Franki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment