Thursday 19 January 2012

Oh Hello Wildfox

I have just been introduced to the wondrous sight that is www.wildfoxcouture.com How I never knew of this before is beyond me... But the fact is I didn't.. Now I do :)



With its Vintage, American, Young and Fun garments I immediately fell in love. Here are a few pieces I particularly took a huge liking too.




Super comfy looking Sweater Dresses and Cardigans are so me and so HOT right now




Over sized Jumpers with various logo's adorn the site coaxing you to look further



Absolutely dying over these Rose print leggings...O M G





The 2012 Swimwear range literally has me on the verge of dribbling as I write. Especially the horse print all in one above. I'm a huge fan of Horse Riding and anything Equestrian related so this Swimsuit would be PERFECT for me

Admittedly the prices of Wildfox's mouth watering pieces are a little high but they're not completely out of my price range. With a little saving I WILL be rocking my fav Wildfox garms soon. How about you??

Franki xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment