Monday 17 September 2012

Make Mine A Mac #CoatHeaven



Leaving the house in the morning when its fresh, crisp and cold outside after a hot shower and warm cup of tea has never felt so good.  I am really happy with my two newest Coat purchases. A Black Diesel Trench Coat that I got from a really cool French Second Hand Designer Website called http://uk.vestiairecollective.com and A Beige Square Buttoned Mac from www.debenhams.com

This Autumn I'm opting for Macs and Trench Coats over my usual Chunky Knit Cardigans and Wooly Jumpers. 


I feel as though its time I should change up my style a bit as I am heading towards 26, or into the wrong side of 25, as some would say. And in order to feel that bit more grown up and dare I say it, that bit more womanly I will need to look the part too. I have always been envious of those who could wear a beautifully sophisticated long Mac or Trench Coat with such style and grace. Growing up as a major Tomboy and Sports Fan I have taken my time in sliding into a more feminine way of dressing but now as I slowly approach 30 and after unfortunately finding a grey hair amidst my red locks recently, a more mature style would be really quite apt. 









1 comment:

  1. This Autumn I'm opting for Macs and Trench Coats over my usual Chunky Knit Cardigans and Wooly Jumpers.

    ReplyDelete