Monday 2 July 2012

Next Home Shopping :) ...Inside My Bedroom

A Wide Wall Organiser from NEXT is now the new love of my life... Sorry BF you've been replaced ;)




I decided to treat myself to a little Next Home shopping recently as I was desperate for somewhere to store all my things, but still allow me to have it on show so I headed straight to Next Home. There is a huge range of amazing pieces for your home I highly recommend you check it out 



The cubby holes are perfect for neatly holding Moisturisers 


And Perfumes look fab lining the top shelf

I also brought a lovely wooden basket Storage Set for my extremely messy dressing room


Arriving tomorrow. Yay

Around an old large Next Pine Mirror I have some fun memories to bring a smile to my face when I wake in the morning and see a creature squinting back at me...You know what I'm talking about!   






Its The Little Things In Life







No comments:

Post a Comment