Monday 26 March 2012

What I wore... Nautical

Hey so the suns out!! YES!! And with the sun out my summer wardrobe too can come out to play.

I love love love it when the weathers nice purely because it allows me to wear bright cute little clothes that, in the Autumn and Winter, only sees the inside of my cupboard doors.

Everyone is happier, everyone is brighter, everyone is smiling and its just great. I'm sitting here in an extremely bright yellow boob tube, bright green hot pants and bare feet typing away from my back garden lapping up the rays. I have my Fendi shades on - see here and my tan is coming along nicely.

Anyway lets get to the point of this post shall we ;) At the weekend I went to my sons school for an Easter egg hunt and for this fun occasion I chose to wear the following - 

Nautical


River Island Navy/White Striped Vest
New Look Boat and Anchor Necklace


A Primark Boat Ring


And my Chloe Sunglasses

Wishing you all a happy and sunny day 

x


No comments:

Post a Comment