Wednesday 1 February 2012

Studded Boots & Brogues Take Me Away For A While

Todays fashion obsession is with STUDS!! Yesterday I was calm and very appreciative of the Feather trend that is and has been around for a year or so but today, well, I'm mourning the loss of a very special pet and subsequently feeling rather morbid and...dark should I say. 



I was browsing Net-A-Porter the other day....see here and I came across some wonderful Christian Louboutin Studded Biker Boots that I decided to look at today too...Just to give me something to admire whilst Im feeling rather down


I abs love these boots and although they would never in the whole world replace my gorgeous Emilio they would maybe enable me to crack a small smile....








I'm really liking the above Christian Louboutin Boots and Brogues. Very cool.





Rather appreciative of these Studded Brogues too.

Franki xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment