Wednesday 8 February 2012

Simply Just A MUST HAVE!! Dirty Secret??

We Like To PARTY We Like We LIKE TO PARTY

Nothing worse then hitting it hard the night before and not only leaving the club looking like this....




But having to wake up the next day and prep for work!! BLEURGH. 

Hair is definitely my numero uno most hassle worthy thing to have to tackle when I'm hannnggginnng out  of my ar*e

Greasy, Smoky, Matted, Yukky old drunken crazy girl hair.

WELL luckily for YOU I have the PERFECT solution 


ROCKAHOLIC DIRTY SECRET DRY SHAMPOO

This ingenious product was created for ladies who like to have fun on a school night or who just don't have the time or patience to wash their locks every flaming day!! 

Not only does this fab product eliminate last nights grease it also voloumizes your hair leaving it looking like you'd spent an hour washing and preening ready for the day!! 

RIDONKULOS ISNT IT?!?!

I have no clue how I used to manage before I brought DIRTY SECRET for my hair....OH WAIT... Yes I do... I just went out looking like this 



So not hot Francesca

So girls, if you wanna PARTY and get a lil crazy but have s**t to do the next day or to just be able to save some much valued time in the morning then click Here and get your ROCKAHOLIC fix!!! Or email me on fgarnish@hotmail.com

Get a lil crazy


And let ROCKAHOLIC DIRTY SECRET hide YOUR dirty secrets

Franki xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment